17 Sep 2014

A Frenzy of 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Posters and Images!


As you all know, I am a huge fan of AHS, and although Coven was pretty much a shit stain on the others, it was still enjoyable to a certain extent, and if your loyalties lie then you should give the new season a new go, hence what I am doing with Freak Show. Even though all the teasers for Coven looked promising, the Freak Show teasers look twice as good and actually look super creepy!!

I haven't been posting very much about Freak Show, but that's because there is a new bloody teaser everyday and I would just be wasting me time. Instead, I am going to present to you all the posters, pics and teasers so far from the upcoming Season 4 Freak Show. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...